Dr. Sujata Kapoor
World Class Petite Models Magazine would like to welcome amazing model from India Dr. Sujata Kapoor.
Name: Dr. Sujata Kapoor
Model IG: sujatakapoor98
Height: 5 feet 5.5 inches
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Bust (in inches): 40inches
Waist: 37 inches
Hips: 42 inches
Shoe size: 41
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Hobbies: Dancing, personal styling
Years modeling: 3 years
Countries visited: USA ,Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Tashkent
Likes: Travelling, Never to give up attitude
Dislikes: Hypocrisy, flaunt, gap between haves and have not.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Please tell us about yourself.
Dr. Sujata Kapoor is an academician with more than a decade of teaching and research experience with premiere B schools in India. She has earned B.Com(Hons), M.Com, MBA and PhD degrees from prestigious institutes in India. She is an avid researcher and her research interests include behavior Finance and Corporate Finance. Currently, she is serving as an Area Chair (Finance) with a premier Business school in India and handles basic and advance courses in Finance. She is also Program Director of BBA program being run by the same Business school. She is the first Indian woman to write a very comprehensive text book in the area of Behavioral Finance. She has to her credit various international publications (ABDC category). She has also done path breaking research in the field of behavior Finance. She is a model by passion, very fond of dancing, eye makeup and personal styling. She has the honour of winning National title Mrs Asia Charity 2021 and vying for Mrs United Nations 2021 in the world finals. She has won the title of first runner up at Super Mom 2019 and crowned as Mrs India Renaissance at Mrs India International Queen 2020. She has been nominated for achievers award 2021 by AB Leamanah group. She has also been chosen as Most Influential icon of AB Leamaneh. She has been the cover girl of many international Magazines including a very reputed Hollywood Magazine.
Personally, she is a chosen parent to a special child Visharda who is diagnosed on Autism spectrum disorder. An autism activist, she is a strong believer of the fact “Be the change you wish to see in the society”. Her motto in life is to create awareness about Autism and ensure that all the special children can lead a life with dignity. She strives to make the world understand that Autism is not synonymous to intellectual disability and working relentlessly to increase the acceptance of special children in the society. She has also started an initiative by the name of “ Samvednayein” with a three pronged focus- Acceptance, awareness and rehabilitation of autistic children. Under the umbrella of Samvednayein, she organises talent shows for special children to provide them a platform to showcase their talents absolutely free of any charge.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Please tell us about your modeling experience.
· Showstopper at North East Fashion week Season 2
· Brand Ambassdor for PPMC magazine SA
· Jury for Mr and Miss Delhi Icon 2022
· Chosen as candidate for Woman of the year 2021 by World Class Beauty Queens Magazine
· Modelling Portfolio published by Mode and Model Fashion Volume releasing very soon
· Calender Girl for the crazy Tales Calender and Only interview.com
· Coverage done By Samay Ki Pukar Magazine January 2022 issue
· Exclusive coverage done by Dzire news.
· Show opener in Luxury walk organised by The Crazy Tales (Bestowed title Best IQ 2021 by Sara Khan
· Nominated for achievers award 2021 by AB Leamanah group.
· Successfully organized Talent show under the umbrella of Samvednayein for autistic and normal children. The show has been exclusively covered by Delhi News 24*7 and TV 20, Pratipaksh Samvad, Sach Ki Pukar, Vikas Bharat and Saksham India news channels. The show got coverage in national hindi newspaper “Welcome India” ,“Hind Aatma” and newsportal the dayer.com, Republic India.
· Exclusive coverage by Danik Haripur Digital edition.
· Exclusive coverage and interview by National hindi newspapers “ Welcome India” and “ Sanskar Dhani Today”
· Exclusive interview done by crown and sashes magazine ( video and print)
· Exclusive interview published (Issue 125) by World Class Beauty Queens magazine by World Class Brand Publishing
· Exclusive interview published in WOMEN POWER April 2021 edition of Lifestyle magazine.
· Exclusive interview with National news channel “Delhi News Express”.
· Special Guest at Ramita Taneja chat show “Kya Baat Hai..Kuch Khaas Hai” Season 2 telecasted by Ten News which a National news channel.
· Special Guest at Ahaan news Pvt Ltd for the show “Ek Khaas Mulaquat”. Interviewed by Bureau head and anchor Chandan Chaube.
· Got media coverage in National Newspapers Danik Bhaskar (Hindi) and Indian Horizon (English) for outstanding contribution to society.
· Done exclusive interviews with Taaza Bulletin and Saksham India which are again national news portals.
· Special coverage in national language by national newspapers “Pehal Today” and “ Sanskar Dhani”
· Judged a Modelling event in the month of Feburary 2021.
· Done magazine shoot for Red Elixir Pvt. Ltd and YRR brand
· Success story has been exclusively published and promoted by www.Onlyinterviews.com
· Bestowed with “Woman of the Decade” award at India’s Nation pride award 2021
· Crowned as Show stopper at India’s Nation pride award 2021 organised by YRR.
· Crowing as Showstopper has been exclusively covered by “Daily Hunt”, “Janmat Today” “Yoursnews” and “theindiaalert.com”
· Walked as show opener and show stopper at several Fashion runways.
· Did a calender shoot “Class and Style Calender 2021”
· Cover girl for Magic Image Hollywood Magazine for August ’21 issue. Exclusive interview to be published by Magic image Hollywood Magazine
· First Indian woman to be the cover queen of World class Queens of India Magazine.
· Cover girl for lifestyle magazine (Indian edition) July 15 2021 issue. Exclusive video interview done by Life style magazine.
· Cover girl for High Fashion international magazine ( July 2021, USA edition). Exclusive interview published by High fashion Magazine.
· Success story to be published by Buzz Magazine, a high end Morrocon Fashion Magazine.
· Featured exclusively by Fashion and Flair magazine,Vol.11, July 2021 edition.
· Exclusively featured by PPMC South Africa portrait book. PPMC is a high end South African fashion magazine
· Guest of Honor at Global Icon awards 2021 along with Upansana Singh renowned TV actress and stand up comedian.
· Coverage done by RN today India, Delhi Samwad Times India multiple times.
· Choosen as Brand ambassador of PPMC magazine South Africa.
· Interviewed exclusively by youtube channel run by Kritika Mahawer Team.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Have you done any modeling interviews before?
Yes I have done many modelling interviews before. To mention few:
I have been interviewed by Lifestyle magazine, Fashion and Flair magazine, Mode and Model Fashion Volume, Delhi Samwad and Dzire news.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What made you decide to become a model?
I am a perfect Gemini who is versatile and has diverse interests. I had this creative urge to be a model since childhood. I am also very fond of dressing up and personal styling which has proven to be cherry on the cake. I always wanted to be part of Miss India but missed the chance as I could not meet the eligibility criteria for height by half an inch. So that burning desire to be a model existed deep down inside my heart.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: How were you discovered?
I was discovered through pageants. I had a childhood desire to become a model and pageant’s gave me the confidence and platform to pursue my childhood dream.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What is your favorite style of modeling and why?
I love to model for ethnic and traditional outfits. I am fond of creating ethnic Indian looks in sarees, lehengas and other traditional Indian outfits.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Do you have agency or do you freelance?
I am a freelance model as I am also a professor of Finance by profession which is my full time profession.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Which designers did you have a chance to model for?
I have got the opportunity to walk for many budding Indian designers but the most interesting part is that I design my own outfits for various photoshoots. I am really fond of personal styling and my looks have been really appreciated. In fact all the dresses for the photoshoot for this magazine have been designed by me.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Have you modeled in any fashion shows?
I have walked as show opener and showstopper in several national and international fashion shows. In the last three years my confidence of walking on stage and showcasing the dresses of the designers has enhanced leaps and bounds. I have learnt a lot about ramp walk, posing, fashion makeup getting ready and doing changes in a short span of time.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Tell us about some of the photoshoots that you've done so far?
I have mainly done photoshoots as cover girl for many national and international magazines. I remember my first photoshoot when I was nervous and I could not understand what kind of poses I should make in front of the camera. I was falling short of the poses but now over the period of time ,Camera, facial expressions and poses come naturally to me. I have gained the confidence and courage to model.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What would you consider your biggest achievement as a model so far?
My biggest achievement so far is walking as a show stopper in North east international fashion week and being the cover girl of many prestigious national and international magazines.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: How do you prepare for a photoshoot?
A day before the photoshoot I relax dance and drink lot of water. This gives me glowing skin and keeps it hydrated. I also rehearse different poses in front of the mirror depending which outfit I am getting.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Any modeling tips for girls that would like to model in your area?
The biggest piece of advice is to practice different poses and be yourself. Try not to fake and try to be who you are. Make very selective choices of designers and your looks. Practice ramp walk and try to keep cool and patience to deal with last minute nerves on the stage. Exercise a lot and keep yourself fit. Always remember modelling is not just about glamour and fame. It is lot of hard word. Right facial expression gives life to the pictures.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Any video commercial or film experience?
I am really excited as I am going to venture into movies next month. I am doing a movie for social cause called Visharda. A telgu movie is also in pipeline where also I have bagged a substantial role.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What is your personal fashion style?
I believe one should be confident of what she or he is wearing. Comfort also plays an important role. So, my personal fashion style is anything which defines me and reflects my true identity and individuality and is comfortable at the same time. I also love to model for various brands of sarees as I carry them really well.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What would you like to accomplish as a model in 2022.
I am planning to do walk as a showstopper for some prestigious fashion weeks in India. I always try to create innovative and creative looks for the audience. I am excited to get coverage as a model by many reputed international magazines.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: What are some of your non modeling achievements?
I feel that I am yet to achieve many things in life. My biggest achievement is that I have faced all the odds in life with courage and patience. To enumerate some of the achievements:
· I am the first Indian woman to write a very comprehensive text book on “Behavior Finance” published by reputed Sage publishers
· I have done path breaking research in the field of Corporate Finance and Behavior Finance and this work has received accolades at International level.
· I have launched initiative “Samvednayein” which has three pronged focus: Awareness, Acceptance and rehabilitation of children who are on Autism Spectrum disorder.
· I am a role model for the parents of all special children. If I can participate in a pageant and be successful. Such parents who are living their life in seclusion need to come out of their shell.
· My biggest achievement is when God gave me strength and presence of mind to save my family from massive outburst of fire on 13/1/21 from sixth floor of our apartments through a broken ladder. We have practically lost everything in fire.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Do you volunteer for any cause?
Personally, I am a chosen and hand picked parent to a child who is on Autism Spectrum Disorder. Being a parent to special child I understand the challenges of special children and their parents. I am an autism activist. I am also founder and director of “Samvednayein” which provides platform to special children to showcase their talent free of any charge. My motto in life is to create awareness about Autism and ensure that all the special children can lead a life with dignity. I strive tirelessly to make the world understand that Autism is not synonymous with intellectual disability and working tirelessly to increase the acceptance of special children in the society. World Class Petite Models Magazine: What would be your ultimate modeling dream job?
I am very fond of Indian outfits and I aspire to model for big Indian designers like Manish Malhotra, Ritu Kumar, Sabyasachi Mukherjee.
World Class Petite Models Magazine: Where can we learn more about your work?
You can visit my social media handles for further details:
World Class Petite Models Magazine: How can someone hire you for modeling jobs?
They can easily get in touch with me through my facebook and Instagram and am also approachable through my email email@example.com
World Class Petite Models Magazine would like to say thank you for this amazing interview! Interview by Derek Tokarzewski Owner/Editor in Chief of World Class Petite Models Magazine.
Model: Dr. Sujata Kapoor, World Class Petite Models Magazine, Photo by Lalit Rana, Designer: Dr. Sujata Kapoor, Makeup Artist Reema Sharma
Interview by Derek Tokarzewski Owner/Editor in Chief Mr United Nations 2018 Platform: Women Empowerment Ambassador to International Foundation for Orphans iffocares.org
World Class Pageants, Fashion Modeling, Film and Music magazines.
Miss WorldClass and WorldClass Ambassadors.
World Class Beauty Queens Magazine Facebook link. Titles are for one year but Covers are for Ever! Dreams do come true with World Class Pageant Magazines. 96 print pageant magazines and our amazing Cover Girls.